Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cybergoth Edit

Did a few edits with a sim I created; she's kinda cybergoth looking though I didn't mean to make her look like it, I just picked random things xD
Hehe that's actually a cas picture XD

And then I took an ACTUAL photo and this is the result: (Click to enlarge -much better-)

SUUUUUUPER Happy with the result. I know it has flaws but I can easily say this is my best edit yet.

What I did:
Shading/Lighting
Makeup
Skin
Misc. Fixes
Ripples in the water by her boots
(Doesn't seem like much but it took forever, and a gazillion layers)

Might write a little story for this, but that'll be in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting.. Looks like she's on the run.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks that's exactly what I was aiming for :P

    ReplyDelete